Friday, March 2, 2012

East Bay Deli - Charleston, SC

This was our second choice for lunch after the Aquarium visit.  Our first choice was Ted's, but they were wayyyyyyy crowded.  These guys were an okay second choice.  The food was good, if not spectacular, and the service was quick and friendly.

Turkey Reuben.  Pretty good, with generous amounts of turkey and really good sauerkraut.  Bottom half was a little soggy - more than expected.  Still good at a 3.5
Tessa's Turkey, with Avocado Spread, Bacon, Cream Cheese and Grilled Onions.  He was smart and got fries with his - they were pretty good.  I thought the sandwich was a little busy, but he enjoyed it.  Guess that's a 3.75

I got the classic Italian.  Again the portions of meat and cheese were generous, but the meat quality was just okay.  I found myself eating it, and I was satisfied, but not really impressed.  3.0

East Bay Deli on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment