Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Lobster Shanty - Cocoa Beach, FL

Trying mobile blogging to see if I can keep the blog going without it taking over my life.

Tried a beer from Key West Brewing, a sunset ale.  Pretty enjoyable beer for an evening of seafood.

Drunken Mussels were excellent, the beer was prominent and complimentary.  4.25

The blue cheese dressing with the salads was excellent.  Server was attentive and knowledgeable, as well as helpful with the local area.

Kari had Almond Fried Shrimp, which was good, served with a little over sweet amaretto sauce.  3.75

I had the Rock Shrimp, sometimes call effect the poor man's lobster.  It was my first time and they are very unique looking.  Also very delicious.  3.75.

The view is awesome both inside and out.  I would probably come back here again depending on what else in the area seemed enticing.





No comments:

Post a Comment