Friday, July 8, 2011

Mag Pie, Greenfield, MA

We had planned on the Hope and Olive for my birthday celebration, but they seemed to be celebrating themselves by taking the week off for vacation.  So, we headed to MagPie down the street (owned by the same people).  Yum.  Yum.  Yum.

Good, fresh food.
Unique dishes.
And just plain Yummilicious!

I had a glass of De Faveri Prosecco to start...I mean, really, who can resist a glass of sparkling wine that's 'elegant and friendly' on their birthday!?!

We started with Baked Figs--goat cheese and drizzled with balsamic.  Easily a Four!!

Entrees:
Vegetable Lasagna 4 1/2 (again, easily)
Artichoke and Pesto Pizza  4

For dessert (it was my birthday for Pete's sake!)
Coffee...which was fresh pressed and dark and yummy, by the way.
Chocolate Fudge, umm, bottom Thing.  Oh my...four and a half.
Birch Beer Float...Paul gave it a four, but I'm not sure he even had time to taste it it was gone so fast...

MagPie is Totally a FOUR, if not higher...might be pushing 4.5.

Now, I am hungry...

No comments:

Post a Comment