Monday, August 29, 2011

Fat Franks, The Wurst Place in Bellows Falls, VT

We went to Fat Franks a few weeks back on the way home from Upta Camp.

When we walked in, everyone was instantly attentive and friendly and remained that way through our visit!  Love good service!

Of course, we had to try the fries!  They were very good, though I think I am VERY spoiled by Local Burger, so they got a 4.  Love malt vinegar.
We also tried the famous chili which I thought was way too spicy, but P loved.  Maybe good on a frank?  Of course, it does warn that there is a kick!  So, fair 'nuf.  3 plus.
We all decided that the cole slaw needed a bit more flavor...3 minus.

M and S had a burger, which I did not try, but everyone said was awesome.  And I quote: "better than Five Guys"...that, coming from our family, is a giant complement.  4.

P and I had dogs.  I think we probably should have gone with smaller dogs, instead of the big franks, so we'd like to go back and test them again:
Bellows Falls Dog with mustard, catsup, sauerkraut, and onions...3 - 3 1/2.
Rockingham Dog with sauerkraut, bacon, onions, and cheddar cheese...3 - 3 1/2.
As I said, I think we would have liked the smaller dogs better...

Overall...3 3/4.

I really liked the attentiveness and friendliness of the staff!  I would go back...

Fat Franks on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment